While interactive is my current passion, my work is informed by experiences in print, television, direct, outdoor, tradeshow, brand identity systems, and packaging. I am also an avid painter, illustrator, jewelry maker. In my free time, you will find me trying out a new art medium.
Onextrapixel - Women in Web
PBS.org: Women in Web Design?
50 Best Female Web Designers
Around the World
25 Hot Female Web Designers P2
2007 WMA Award Winner
Design Sessions: Guest Author
Smashing Magazine: Pixel Art
Designers who Blog
Blog Design Madness
25 Most Spectacular Blog Designs
Best 100 Creative Designs for You
Fantastic Blog Website Designs
30+ Beautiful Illustration Portfolios
40 Highly Creative Headers
30+ Hand-Drawn Websites
100+ Inspiration for Hand Drawn
25 Incredibly Artistic Websites P1
25 Incredibly Artistic Websites P5
25 Inspiring Artistic Websites
Inspired by Nature: Wood Websites
The Daily Slurp
My Design Award
Best Blog of the Day
Moving from a big idea to a well-executed product
takes experience and expertise.
My history of designing usable traditional and digital solutions is extensive.
I have spent the last few years as a executive level professional in advertising, web, mobile, and interactive.
My greatest strength is my ability to understand the specific needs of clients and work
with them in partnership to develop customized sites that are driven by
strong brand messaging, rich design elements, cutting-edge functionality, and intuitive navigation.
I feel that a website should embody the client's mission for being online. A website should meet the client's communication goals for its target audience groups. A website should engage the targeted user with a suitable design presentation and easy navigation. My approach ensures a high level of brand consistency. A website should capture the content in a customized but flexible platform. Once the site concept is clearly articulated in an effective design framework, I continue to work in collaboration with the client and the developer to translate the design into the fully functional website. After all, digital is not just an awareness channel, but a customer creation channel.
- Experience managing multi-disciplinary teams of Creative Directors, Art Directors, Designers, Content Developers, Information Architects, Freelance Staff and Interns by defining strategy, goals, concept and direction for website development projects and online advertising for a wide variety of clients.
- Involved in all aspects of brand development and project development from initial proposal to post-mortem analysis.
- Formulate strategy in close concert with Digital Strategists, Media Planners and Account Services.
- Responsible for leading the organization to the highest level of innovation and quality work by setting the organizational creative direction and leading individual Creative Services Departments.
- Have created strategy and methodologies for qualitative competitive analysis, website evaluations, usability testing processes, target audience personas, project estimates, quality control checklists, style guides and information architecture templates for three different agencies.
- Provide leadership for Creative Services and Operations in order to foster inter-departmental collaboration, develop the agency’s web development process and improve tools to increase product quality and efficiency.
E-mail me with your questions at email@example.com.