(1) Logo and (1) Submark and (1) Watermark –
- Includes time to edit this readymade logo built in Adobe Illustrator for your chosen company name and color palette.
- Hi-resolution vector for printing purposes: includes Adobe Illustrator vector files in 4-color CMYK and black/white (.ai, .eps). High resolution vector files can be infinitely scaled up and down without loss of quality and can be used for producing labels, outdoor signage, embroidery, t-shirts, business cards, brochures, flyers, etc.
- Resolution independent vector SVG for retina (HiDPI) web display purposes: includes Adobe Illustrator vector file (.svg) for the website.
- Lo-resolution raster for online usage: Adobe Photoshop raster file in RGB and black/white (.png, .jpg). Raster files cannot be enlarged without losing quality and clarity thus should always be used at the exact size provided. Lo-resolution files are used for producing anything that needs to be 72dpi for online usage such as social media avatars, online banner ads, etc.
(1) Brand Visual Style Guide (sometimes referred to as a Brand Board)
- This step involves creating a visual style guide built in Adobe Illustrator (sized to 735×1102 for posting on Pinterest) that will provide guidance on the consistent and effective use of the brand elements to maintain integrity across applications. Includes the following sections:
• Color Palette
• Typography/Fonts (Commercial font files are not included in final file delivery and licenses must be purchased separately by the client from the 3rd party type foundry. Font links will be provided.)
• Patterns (files in .eps, .jpg, .png file formats)
• Moodboard (the client will provide Pinterest pins of images that will be used in the moodboard to represent their brand’s style and color palette, including: textures, patterns, design and lifestyle images)
Social Media Profile Images
- Avatar images of the final logo will be saved for Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook platforms.
(1) 2-Sided Business Card
- Business card build files will be setup in an Adobe Illustrator template in .ai format.
- Once design is approved, it will be exported for print in Acrobat .pdf format for the printer of your choice. The client will be responsible for uploading to the online printer or delivering to the local printing partner.
- Up to two rounds of revisions to logo, submark, brand visual style guide, and business cards are included.
All brand designs will vary slightly during customization phase due to the lengths of company names, colors, etc. Stock images and mockups are not included. You will need knowledge of Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop should you want to make edits in the future. You may not sell, resell or share any of the items purchased through Happy Monday. Only one person or business may use a single brand for personal or commercial purposes.
All payments are made to Happy Monday via PayPal. Please note that all readymade brand sales are final and non-refundable, so we encourage you to ask all questions that you might have before purchasing.
Upon purchase, we are prepared gather your brand information and start immediately. To make the customizations, we’ll need approximately 1-2 weeks from beginning to end, depending on when we receive your feedback. The customization process is a dynamic collaboration that requests equal participation from you and me.
Please review our working agreement to learn more about the process and terms before making a purchase.
If you would prefer to discuss a custom brand and logo design, please contact me for more information.