(1) Logo Edits – Includes time to edit the following:
- Your company name
- Color palette
- (No fonts or other portions of the pre-made logo will be modified)
Logo Artwork Delivery – Prepare the final logo artwork in a variety of digital formats:
- Hi-resolution CMYK Adobe Illustrator vector for printing purposes (.ai, .eps).
- Resolution independent vector SVG for retina (HiDPI) web (.svg).
- Lo-resolution RGB Adobe Photoshop raster for web (.png, .jpg).
(1) Brand Board – (sometimes referred to as Brand Visual Style Guide) This step involves creating an Adobe Illustrator file sized to 735×1102 for posting on Pinterest) that will provide guidance on the consistent and effective use of the brand elements to maintain integrity across various applications. Includes the following sections:
- (2) Submarks (files will also be delivered in .eps and .png file format)
- (2) Watermarks (files will also be delivered in .eps and .png file format)
- Color Palette (text file with color codes)
- Typography/Fonts (Font links will be provided. Commercial font files are not included in final file delivery. Licenses must be purchased separately by the client from the 3rd party type foundry.)
- (4) Graphic Elements (files will also be delivered in .eps file format)
- Patterns (files will also be delivered in .eps file format)
- Moodboard (the client will provide Pinterest pins of images that will be used in the moodboard to represent their brand’s style and color palette, including: textures, patterns, design and lifestyle images)
Social Media Profile Images
- Avatar images of the final logo will be saved for Instagram, Pinterest, Twitter, Facebook platform sizes (social media backgrounds can be quoted as separate projects).
(1) 2-Sided Business Card
- Business card build files will be setup as an Adobe Illustrator template in .ai format with bleed built in.
- Once design is approved, it will be exported for print in Acrobat .pdf format for the printer of your choice. The client will be responsible for uploading to the online printer or delivering to the local printing partner.
- Up to two rounds of revisions to logo, brand board, and business cards are included.
All brand designs will vary slightly during customization phase due to the length of your company name, colors, etc. If you would like to make changes to the graphical element of the premade logo, please contact us for a quote. Stock images and mockups are not included. You will need knowledge of Adobe Illustrator should you want to make edits in the future. You may not sell, resell or share any of the items purchased through Happy Monday. Only one person or business may use a single brand for personal or commercial purposes.
All payments are made to Happy Monday via PayPal. Please note that all pre-made brand sales are final and non-refundable, so we encourage you to ask all questions that you might have before purchasing.
HOW IT WORKS
Please review our How it Works page to learn more about the process and terms before making a purchase.
If you would prefer to discuss a custom brand and logo design, please contact me for more information.