For the client that needs a short-term outsource designer to help with overflow.
- 8 Hours of Design Time
- $40 Discount
- No Rollover
What Are the Perks?
- Retainers are a specified bucket of hours that are billed prior to the work being done.
- Retainers are great for clients who need a fixed, monthly fee for anytime access to an expert print and web designer without having to scope out new projects each time.
- The client pays for time and dictates what the hours are used for.
- Retainer clients are given first priority in scheduling when it comes to projects.
- Without retainer, our normal hourly design rate starts at $90.
- No agreements to sign for each individual project and no per project cost.
What Do You Get?
- Branding Services
- Print Design Services
- Web Design Services
- Online Marketing Design Services
How Do You Pay?
The full retainer amounts are normally billed at the beginning of the relationship and have an expiration date of 30 days from invoice date. As services are used, time is deducted. All work performed are itemized on a timesheet after each task is completed to show how the hours were used.
How is Leftover and Overage Time Handled?
We keep you updated on the status of your retainer hours, but ultimately it’s your responsibility to make sure they’re used within the monthly time frame. Unused hours at the end of the monthly contract are forfeited, unless your package states otherwise. However, if you have a 20 hour retainer, but you need 30 hours worth of work in a given month, we bill you the additional 10 hours at the same hourly rate as the retainer.
All payments are made to Happy Monday via PayPal. Please note that all retainer hours are final and non-refundable, so we encourage you to ask all questions that you might have before purchasing.
If you would prefer to discuss a custom brand or design, please contact me for more information.